So not only have I become Royalty this year, but I've found a long lost famous relative too! :) Darn shame I'm not due some of the movie royalties, 'cause I'm sure that'd keep me in 'nip and bikkies for a while... ;)
Now for the other reason Thursday's were created... Yes to be thankful for! :) Today I'm feeling thankful for a few things:
- I'm thankful that my ickle baby kittens are growing in my belly, I now weigh 4.2Kg thanks to them getting bigger all the time!
- I'm thankful that it's only a little over a week now before I have my ickle kittens...
- I'm very thankful for big dinners, breakfasts and lunch as being pregnant makes you very hungry!
- I'm thankful that Dad's getting better slowly, but surely - 'cause he's ben a dreadful sofa hog all week!
- I'm thankful that the boy keeps leaving his bedroom door open 'cause I like it in his room!
- I'm so thankful that Mummy bought me a zoom groom last weekend! :)
- I'm thankful that I've had a pawdicure - this means I won't need one for weeks to come! ;)
- I'm thankful that I have a wonderful Lady in Waiting and friend in Miss Peach and I hope she knows that I loves her lots! :)
- I'm additionally thankful for having inspirational ladycats as some of my friends, like Princess and Storm!
- I'm very thankful for being awarded an award for Blogging Excellence from Mindy and Moe at Team Tabby! :)
- I'm thankful that I can pass this wonderful award on to Daisy as I find her Fashion Friday's inspiring and just love her Sunday Cartoons! :)
- I'm also thankful to Kimo and Sabi for teaching me lots about Bean Kittens, so I'm passing them the award too! :)
- Lastly I'm extremely thankful that Tigmut'hep doesn't like cat milk or yoghurt, 'cause I can eat them in peace and I love them both! ;)