Friday, 15 February 2008

Fancy Friday! :)

Well I had a fantastic night last night with Napoleon! Though I'm not sure the waiter will ever get over my climbing on the table and drinking the butter than came with my lobster - well that an my asking for a 5th bowl full of yoghurt to finish off the meal with... ;) Oh well Napoleon left him a big fat tip and then presented me with the biggest bestest present a girlycat could ever get - yes I now has more, bigger and better bling than HRH Yao-Lin! After having the royal jeweller work overtime I have had the necklace adjusted to fit me perfectly and the spare diamond drops have become earrings... I must say I'm rather pleased with the end result! :) I can now sit and look at myself in the mirror as I dream of my own little mancat Napoleon, as my belly expands to fit the kittens I've been percolating for most of the past 7 weeks - yes just a few more weeks and I can hatch them out! ;) Till then I shall lounge around in my amazing diamonds and look gorgeous and pregnant... :) Though I think I've developed a craving for melted butter after last night! ;)

Thank you Napoleon for making me so very happy and filling my tummy with food and my neck with amazing diamonds! I'm one lucky ladycat... :)

Oh and Congrats to the lovely Daisy and her mancat Skeezix! :) You two are so right for each other... :)

14 comments:

Maggy & Zoey said...

Hi Little Isis... we hope your percolation continues well... we're anxious to welcome all the new little "I's"... we've made a special picture for you, but do not seem to have an email address for you... so please email us at
zoolatry@gmail.com, so we can send it back to you... stay well little one...

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Wow Isis, those are beautiful diamonds. Bling suits you!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Your jewels are beautiful Isis and you look especially stunning in them!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Those are fantastic jewels!

Pet's are 4 Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pet's are 4 Life said...

wow you dids a great job getting that neckolace made to fit! I is so glads you enjoyed yourself and I didn't mind about the melted butter and extra yogurts.

Daisy said...

Wow, Isis! I am in awe of your beautiful bling. But your glow outshines even those diamonds.

ps: Thanks for your wellwishes for Skeezie and me!

Tybalt said...

Isis, you look divine!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh my Isis - you look dazzlingly royal! really you do - wow, I am awestruck and that NEVER happens to me!! Gorgeous kitty x

dennis said...

Dennis loves Isis... Beautiful, Regal Isis.

Lux said...

You look super-gorgeous in those jewels, Isis!

goldenshade said...

Oh Isis, you are radiant with your fullness and bling! Lucky girl.

~Shade

Black Cat said...

Beautiful girl in her diamonds! I'm glad you had a good time with Napoleon and I'm sure the waiter thought you were cute:) xxx

China Cat said...

You certainly do look gorgeous in all your bling!

Purrrs, China Cat