Friday 28 March 2008

Family Friday

I was tagged to make a wish by my friend and fellow lovely Abyssinian TT. Well since I'm thinking of my little family today, my wish was easy to make...

The Rules
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.

2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.

3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:

4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.

5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda so that we can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.

Now for who I pass this wish to... Well that would be Daisy as I'm sure she can think of something wonderful to wish for (unlike Tigmut'hep's wish yesterday, though he did a nice thing in passing it to Ruis and all the KaTtEnPrAat's)

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Now that is a great wish! Purrs

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

What a great wish Isis!

Linda said...

That's a fantastic wish, Isis!

Thank you so much for playing along with this meme!

Daisy said...

Isis, that is a very sweet wish! I hope it will come true, too. Thanks for tagging me! I have been very bad at doing Memes lately, but I will try my hardest.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

That was a GRRRRRRRRRReat wish Isis!

Zoolatry said...

Hi... Maggy & Zoey from Zoolatry here; loving the new babies of Isis. We've made a "family portrait" for Isis... but once again, seem to have misplaced your email! Please email us so we can send it back to you...
zoolatry@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful wish, Isis! We will wish it with you.