Tuesday 22 January 2008

Tummy Tuesday!

Well this is the Tummy Tuesday that you'z all been waiting for, and I'z pleased to announce to each and everykitty that I'z "pinked up", which means I'z defiantly pregnant! :) Oh yes, I'z gotted my belly all full of kittens with a little help from Dan and they'z all about the size of hazelnuts about now...

This means that they're due on or about March 8th, so I'z got to do a lot of kitten percolating over the next 6 weeks to get them to the right size! ;) To this end I'z been busy stuffing my face with all sorts of yummy food, including doing a very good number on yoghurt pot cleaning last night... Well a queen's got to keep her strength up and I'z heard of a lot worse pregnancy cravings than for blueberry and strawberry yoghurt! ;) I'z now onto the Greek yoghurt, along with extra helpings of kitten food and all the bikky I can cram into my mouth...

Ok, so watching me eat at present wouldn't give you'z all the right impression of my breeding and general regal nature - but I'z just so darned hungry and I'z afraid that the bikky might get away from me iffen I'z don't put my feet in my bikky bowl! ;) So just shut your eyes and turn your head when I'z at my food bowl for now Napoleon and you'z better reconsider taking me for that candle light meal for two on Valentines Day as I'z likely to eat my dinner, your dinner and then start raiding the kitchen for scraps! ;) That all you can eat buffet is looking more and more like a good deal... :)

Oh well I'z off to put my paws up for a bit and let my breakfast go down... Maybe I'll let Mummy take a picture of my tummy iffen she can get me while I'z all full and sleepy... Until then, this is all I'll let Mummy get a shot of!


Is that Food I See?

23 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is so exciting, Isis! :) Merlin likes to eat yogourt, but I'm not fond of it. I hope you let your mom takes photos of your belly - it would be very exciting to see the changes in it until March. :) March is a great month to be born - our mom is a March baby. :)

Dragonheart

Anonymous said...

Concatulations Isis! This is very exciting news!!

You can our share of the yogurt tho, we think it's yuck.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concatyoolayshuns Isis, that is eggsiting news.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest sweet mommy Isis! I am overjoyed that you shared this great mews with me yesterday as your Lady in Waiting. Now the whole world knows YEAH! I am overjoyed that you are feeling the urge to eat lots...you do need your strength at this very delicate time. March is a good month,it comes in like a LION!!! Put your paws up and I will bring you a warm cloth for your forehead then massage your feet a little bit. After your nap I will bring you some kippers and catnip tea! Or maybe better P G Tips or T D Pips...P D well you know that dijestive tea your Kingdom is so fond of...oh I see I better shape up as lady in waiting or I will get the royal boot....
Love Miss Peach, whose team the New England Patriots are going to the Super Bowl after an unbeaten season and I will be a cheerleader for them!!!

Kaz's Cats said...

Isis, Concatulations to you (and to Dan) - exciting times ahead at your place. Just keep on eating and take it easy,

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Team Tabby said...

Congratulations, Isis - mom to be! This is very exciting. Our mom would have liked to see us as kittens, but we were mostly grown up when she first saw us. We will certainly enjoy the pictures you post. We like yogurt, but like cottage cheese even better. Take care,

purrs,
Mindy & Moe

Gemini and Ichiro said...

March 8th is a lovely date. You know, my birthday is March 1 (Chey)

Daisy said...

Congratulations, Isis! I am so glad your "condition" is confirmed. What an exciting and fun time for you!

Black Cat said...

ConCATulations dear Isis, that's very good news. Glad you're eating well, after all, you're eating for maybe 9 or 10 now, hehe! I don't think you would like to eat my nocturnal visitors though, they are very slimey and yukky (though they do have sort of cute faces) :) xxx

Monkee said...

Congrats Isis! You are indeed a very regal girl and your babies are going to be beautiful!

And there is nothing wrong with liking yogurt. I like it too when Mom is actually generous enough to share it with us.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Congratulations Isis! I can't wait to see the little cherubs when they arrive!

xxx

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Oh wow - you is going to be a Mommy! Congratulations!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Congratulations Isis!!!We can hardly wait to see the kitties :) Eat up all the yogurt you like .
Take care,Mamacat ;)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

LZ said...

Congrats Isis!! We knew you'd worked hard at getting those kittens in your belly! Now eat all you want!

Kaze

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited! I like to hear all about your Tummy Tuesday posts - can't wait for next week's already!!~

~Marie

Just Ducky said...

Eat healthy!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, precious Isis! I am so excited for you. You are going to be such a beautiful and sweet Momma cat. Congratulations, dear! And enjoy that yogurt.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Dream Mom said...

Congratulations on getting all "pinked up!" (I love that term!)

I am excited to hear about your Valentine's Day dinner and even more excited to hear about your tea party that you mentioned on Ms. Daisy's blog. I collect teapots you know!

Here's wishing you a good pregnancy.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Isis,
Eat more~~ You gonna need more strength~~
I hope you have very successful day to get birth~~ I shall pray for you!!

Isis said...

Oh wow thank you all! :) I'z one very happy Ladycat to have a belly full of kittens and such great friends to share my news with! :)

Off now for second breakfast... ;)

Purrs,
Isis

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh sweet pea isn't that date too soon after the little treasures arrive? Maybe we might plan the tea party for just before the kittens come as you might be just to busy and tired after they get here. The final say is up to you of course as you are the royal and I am the lady in waiting...
Oh let me fluff your pillow before I leave....{{{{{{fluf fluf}}}}}}
Miss Peach

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Isis, such good news for you. We saw of this on Miss Peach's blog. How exciting! I never had a chance to have any kittens. I would have liked to I think. I will watch for your growing belly in the weeks to come.

~Shade

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Oooo I can't wait to see belly pictures! When I was expecting I liked to have momma massage my paw pads! ~Queen Snickers