Monday 14 January 2008

Tummy Tuesday...

Well it's my second tummy Tuesday and I'z pleased to say that I'z managed to gain all the weight back that I'd lost while away at Stud! Mummy's very pleased about this as she was a little concerned, especially as I'z not had much of an appetite over the last week or so. This however has changed a little over the last few days and I'z been pretty hungry and scoffing down my breakfast and dinners in pretty much record time! ;) I'z even been nibbling at Ramses and Tigmut'hep's meals...

I'z been sleeping well at night though, snuggled up between Mummy's feet and keeping myself nice and warm. Mummy seems to fink I'z napping a little more than usual, but I'z not sure... But I'z certainly been feeling very loving towards Mummy, Dad and d'boy!

Also I'z had a little look at Mummy's kitty pregnancy book and realize that in just over a week from now, I'z should be able to tell iffen I'z gotted my belly all full of kittens from Dan! :) Right now iffen I'z got kittens they'z just the size of ickle green peas, but by the time I'z should be "pinking up" d'kittens should be hazelnut size! From dis point it'll only take d'kittens about 6 weeks to get big enough to wanna come out and play... I'z certainly looking forward to having 'em here to clean and snuggle with! :)

7 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Isis, we are very glad to hear that you've regained your weight. :) How exciting that in a little over a week you'll know if you have little kittens growing inside you! :) Snuggled between your mom's feet is a great place to sleep. :)

LZ said...

Yeah Isis!! I just know those little kittens are in there.

Kaze

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Isis, I bet you will be a beautiful Momma cat.

The Wanderer said...

Are Momma finks that Belle might be hatching kittehs too, but Belle won't tell us. She is all lovey dovey now to everyone, is you feeling that ways??

And Napoleon says yes, wif out the dangly bits...food becomes verry importants, but you is still his number one girly!

Daisy said...

I cannot wait to hear the good news!

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - fur babies on da way! Yippee!

Tyler said...

Isis, I can't wait to meet your little kitties. You're going to be a lovely mommy.