Wednesday 9 September 2009

Wonderful Wednesday and Winnings...


Matching Open Class and Best of Breed Ribbons

As you can see both momma Isis and I have been adding purrty ribbons to the ribbon collection here, having come home from our latest cat show with a matched set of Open Class wins and Best of Breed wins too! :) In fact I won all the classes Mummy and Daddy entered me in, so have 2 more slightly smaller purrty red ribbons too! Momma Isis did well too, winning all but one of her classes and then still managing to come 3rd in a very large class of assorted Foreign type cats...

Then towards the end of the show Momma Isis got taken to visit Robert the professional photographer to took her photos a year or so ago, as Royal Canin wanted my momma Isis to have her photo taken for their website as we eats quite a lot of their bikky and she's gained her Champion title now. So that I didn't feel all left out Mummy and Daddy also took me to visit Robert and have my photos done on the same background as my momma had used for her photos this time. So I hopes to be able to show you lots of purrty pictures of me some time next week, once Robert has gotten home from his photographic assignments this week and had a chance to sort everything out and print and post my glossies to Mummy and Daddy - yep you're right I'll be waiting by the door for the postie lady all week next week, until they arrive here! ;)

So as you see it's a wonderful Wednesday, even if I've been told I have to let Mummy get back to her studying... It's sunny here and I'm feeling all bouncy, so having a great game of bounce and pounce with momma Isis and uncle Ramses, plus soon Emma the goggy will come out for her afternoon woof and run around next door and I just loves saying hello to her from the safety of the cat run! :)

9 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

well concatulations to you all!!!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations to both of you on your winning. I might drop by to bounce and pounce as well! I love that...

The Island Cats said...

Oh that's so exciting! Congratulations!

Daisy said...

Congratulations! I am so proud of you! Will we get to see the professional photographs?

Just Ducky said...

Concatulations to you both. Such lovely ladies deserve pretty ribbons.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Congratulations, Setra! We're all very proud of you here!

It's sunny and warm here too, and Tama-Chan and I have been doing our share of bouncing and pouncing!

Can't wait to see the photos!

Purrs,
Sei-Chan

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

Well done, both of you! We can't wait to see the new professional photos - we're sure you'll be beautiful!

Charlemagne and Tamar

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to you!:)

Catzy said...

Congratulations;=)