Monday 27 April 2009

Mummycat Monday and Manic Mummy Monday! ;)

Well the kittens are now 10 weeks old and are busy playing most of the time they're not eating or sleeping, this is great as they let me play too! :) It's nice being the biggest and fastest as I win most of the games! ;) Though the kittens then start changing the rules of the game or changing the game entirely, to something like chase *MY* tail! Ah well I'm still faster and can jump higher than them, so they can't catch me! ;)

Other than playing with the kittens, I've been watching Mummy being very busy writing stuff for magazines and filling in forms too. You see my little son Elzar will be going off to Italy in June to live with a lovely family and a purrty sorrel girl called Olivia, who will be his number 1 wife! He'll be getting a few more wives when he's old enough to take care of them though! ;) I'm sure he'll keep then all very happy though, and he'll get plenty of cuddles from his new Mummy & Daddy as well as their son, just like he gets here from Mummy, Daddy and D'Boy! :)

Little Enta will be staying quite locally to us with a lovely family and their little pet rabbit! I'm sure she's going to love the bunny and I know she's going to love the family as she had a really good cuddle with her new Mummy when they visited and even fell asleep in her arms! :)

So I'm one very content Mummycat, now that I know my babies will have wonderful lives ahead of them - though I'm not sure about being a Grandmummycat by about this time next year! ;) After all I'm far too young and glamerous to be considered a Grandmummy... But I shall certainly enjoy playing with Setra's babies and seeing photos of Elzar's when they start arriving too! :) Now I just have to purr that Mummy gets through all this paperwork soon so I can talk to my friends more often...

10 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Dear Isis,

We have missed you and it was lovely to read your post! How very glamorous that Elzar will be going to Italy! Will he travel on the Orient Express with his staff? And that he will have a little sorrel girl waiting for him!

At our end, little Sei-Chan finally joined the family a week ago and we are having a wonderful time together, chasing one another, wrestling and cuddling. She is Miss Personality!

I know that today's post on our blog is all about Tommy but we have been featured a great deal over the past week, so do scroll down and have a look!

Your little friend,
Tama-Chan

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah it is good to know your kits will have such good homes. It was always a worry for me.

The Meezers or Billy said...

you are such a wonderful mommycat Isis!!

LZ said...

We certainly miss hearing what is going on with you but we understand humans. That is very exciting about the kittens new homes!

Kaze

AB clan said...

Congratulations to place your kitties in wonderfull homes

ViVi & AB

Cliff and Olivia said...

Wow. We hope everyone are great and stays so!

Unknown said...

Oh wow, yer kittn Elzar has a journey ahead. How 'citing fer hims! We wish him a safe journey when it comes the time.

How is Tig's nip growing? Mom finally planted ours and its still just dirt. *sigh* we cant wait!!

The Furry Kids said...

We love hearing about the kitties, Isis. Thank you for the update. But don't any of you want to come and live with us? Mama is falling in love with red kittehs. :)

Love
Tazo

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

What good news! We all are glad the kittens are doing so fine!

P.S. We came by to wish Ramses a Happy Happy Happy Birthday today!

Black Cat said...

How exciting for Elzar to be going to Italy! The kittens are gorgeous and I love their new names :) xxx