Monday 13 April 2009

Mini me Monday!

Hi everybuddy, my mummy said I could come and say hello to you all today as I'm now a full 8 weeks old! Mummy says I shouldn't try and talk to you while I haz my brudder's tail in my mouth, but I'm sure you can understand me well enough - that and I fink my brudder's tail tastes kinda good right now! ;) Mind you it's not as good as the roasty chicken we had for supper last night...

Talking of roast chickens, I fink we are getting a likle bit more later! :)

Now I fink it's time for me to go play with my little red ball and see if my sisfur's tail tastes good too, after that I fink it'll be time to try mummy's tail! It sure is bigger and jucier than my siblings tails, as is Uncle Ramses tail... ;) The Mummy says I will grow out of this tail fixation in a few months when I get my bog girl teeth through, and that it's this teething thing that makes a kitten wanna chew stuff all the time, even the Mummy's toes! ;)

9 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh aren't you a doll! I miss having kits!!!

LZ said...

OMG look at those frooty ears of yours! The tufts are just adorable. I can't wait to follow your adventures, I wish I was still a kitten.

Kaze

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Setra! This is Sei-Chan! I think we're going to be great friend. I love your ear tufts!

Purrs,
Sei-Chan

Unknown said...

Serta, yoo look jus like yer mummy! How bootiful yoo is!!

Daisy said...

You sure are beautiful!

Just Ducky said...

Oh Setra you are such a sweet cutie. Don't chew too hard on anyone's tail.

Charlemagne and Tamar said...

What a beautiful girl you are, Setra!

We can't wait to hear more about your adventures.

Charlemagne and Tamar

The Furry Kids said...

Tails can be quite tempting. EG still tries to get mine and we're almost 4 years old!

Happy Weekend to you guys! I hope you get lots of chickhen.

Love,
Tazo

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are such a darling!!! We love your ears!