Tuesday 16 September 2008

Traumatic Tuesday

Oh yes it's all very traumatic today... Mummy had to get up extra early to get Daddy and some other people from his company off to London for a seminar today, didn't he know I was having a lovely time fussing Mummy before the alarm went off?! Well I was and it was all very nice, I'd had an ear rub and a chin rub, a nice stroking and was working my way around to getting a good belly rub and on came the alarm! :( Look into these pleading eyes and do you not feel for my plight? Can't you see how much I need a good belly rubbing and maybe 30-40 minutes of good grooming too just to make up for the rude interruption to my pleasure... Oh how I suffer, just like my ardent admirer Yao-lin - he knows how hard it is to get enough attention! I know my gorgeous boyfriend Sen-Chan would have obliged and groomed my belly purrfectly if only he was here by my side... So I think it only fair that I wail at the top of my lungs all day long, demanding the attention of all who hear me even if it's making Tigmut'hep try to cover his eyes and ears with his paws in an effort to sleep through it all! ;) Mummy says he as a hangover and we're not to tease him *all* the time about it - ok Mummy I'll just tease him *most* of the time! :)

7 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh Isis, I do indeed wish I was there to groom your belly furs! Maybe you can hop on one of those ferries (I hear the tunnel, which we normally take, has been having a few minor problems...) and come over? We would love to have you with us so we could truly spoil you!

Your Devoted,
Sen-Chan

PS: Please post more often! I miss you terribly between posts!

Monty Q. Kat said...

It's not 'wailing', it's opera singing. I do it all the time!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Tigmut'hep looks like he needs a little hair of the dog ... errrr, cat.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh poor Isis. It does sound rather traumatic.

LZ said...

Ugh what horrors!! I'm so sorry you had to endure them. I'd be happy to play with you if you want and I like to be groomed.

Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We hate it when mom leaves in the middle of rubbies and lovins.

Lux said...

It's not good when the beans don't act according to routine, and especially when belly rubs are involved!

Lovely face, Isis ...