Monday 22 June 2009

Marvellous Monday!

Honestly this is just the most marvellous Monday ever! I had such an incredible weekend with Mummy, Daddy, D'boy, Unca Pete and Auntie Gina, plus her Mummy too. First of all I was woken up early after a night of snuggling with Momma Isis on Mummy's legs to a very early breakfast and lots of love. Then after I'd eaten some of D'boy's scrambled eggy and he'd gotten himself all ready I gotted to go for a car ride to collect Unca Pete at Jordan's house - she's the kitty Mummy and Daddy kitty sat the other weekend... The we went off on a long car ride and they let me sing all the way and ask if we was there yet a LOT! :)

When at last we was there, I gotted to have a cuddle with a lovely ladyvet called Sue who seemed to know who Mummy and Momma Isis were and who kept telling me how purrty I am - so you just know she's a very smart ladyvet! :)

After that I gotted to have cuddles with Daddy while I had a look around the hall we were in while Mummy and D'boy made up my "show pen" with my white fuzzy snuggly and one of the little white blankets I used when I was a baby, plus one of my fave little litter boxes, water and food. Then I got to sniff lots of other Abys! There was Auntie Mynx, Momma Isis sister and Granny Candy, Momma Isis and Auntie Mynx's Momma and half-uncle Shanty too. Then Auntie Gina arrived and Unca Pete got all mushy on her and I gotted to see Momma Isis' Cousin Baillee (who some of you might know).

Once all the kitties were in and sorted out all the Mummy's and Daddy's left their kitties to go visit with some vet looking people that Mummy says are called Judges. I did mega cuddling with them and once Mummy and Daddy came back from their walk and lunch they found out that I did the purrtiest cuddling of all the little Aby girls of my colour and age group! :) Then the purrty ribbons started arriving and the nice coloured cards with my name on them, this made Mummy squeal with joy nearly as loudly as Auntie Gina who'd come back to find out that Cousin Baillee had done just as well in her colour and age group! :) Then came the big bits of flappy white paper that Mummy got really squeaky about telling her that I'd won lots of Trophies too. All in all I came home with 4 trophies and Baillee gotted 2 of her own as well, one that's really purrty - a bronze of an Aby stretching out after a nap - that's because she was the purttiest Sorrel at the show! :) Sadly there was a really cute usual boy kitten who won the BOB for usual kittens, but since I'd won the best of the girlies I don't really care at all...

Anyways, Mummy does have a few photos of me and some of Cousin Baillee too, but she has to go see a chiropractor now so they'll have to wait as I can't do the camera downloady thingy without her help... But you will get to see them later this week and Mummy says she'll take photos of my Trophy collection too so you can see them! :)

Guess I'd better let Mummy go get her back cracked now or she'll get all grumpy at me... ;)

10 comments:

AB clan said...

Congratulations for this results!
We wish you a great career!

ViVi & AB

Puffie said...

Congrats!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Congratulations, Setra! That is such an exciting debut for you!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Setra!! Concatulations!! how very wonderful that you winned lots!!!! you shur are gorgeous!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yeah Setra! I am looking forward to those show photos of you!!!

Donna said...

I am happy u likes the ladyvet. Kisseys to u. :)

Daisy said...

Congratulations, Setra! You should feel very, very proud of yourself. But I already knew you were a winner.

Castle said...

aw little Setra....congratulations on your triumph! you are indeed a little ray of sunshine. what a special little kitty you are. it made my meowmie laugh when you said you did a big chicken face...you have a very cheeky expression already so the added contortions of a chicken face must surely be a sight to behold!

stay beautfiul my little Aby angel...keep winning the prizes and make your Meowmie squeal some more! xxx

The Oceanside Animals said...

Congratulations -- that's some good loot, especially because you had to earn it!

Just Ducky said...

Trophies, already? At your age? You are a fast little learner Setra. Can't wait to see the hardware.