Friday, 21 November 2008

Fizzy-O Friday!

Well I certainly don't know what all the fuss about this Fizzy-O thing and Mummy's left shoulder is! I mean I decided to investigate it at 4am and found nothing interesting at all about it... I poked the shoulder, had a darn good sniff and eventually even licked it all over! There is nothing Fizzy at all in the taste or smell of Mummy's shoulder, it was maybe just a little warmer than the rest of her though and felt a little swollen (possibly even sore as she kinda woke up and moaned at me for poking at it). That was just before I started the taste test... The main shoulder just tasted of "Mummy", though when much prodding I did eventually get to try out the arm-pit area too which smelt and tasted a good deal different, kinda floral smelling but unlike any plant I've ever menaced, especially when it came to the taste! ;) I have to admit that by this point Mummy was becoming pretty wakeful and restless so I fled the scene back to the safety of my usual sleeping spot on her toes before I was ushered from the scene like some communal garden type Paparazzi! ;) That's right, nothing worth investigating can be kept from the eyes (or tongue) of this intrepid reporter... :)

8 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That fizzy-O business is pretty confusing!

AB clan said...

Good luck for the supreme Isis

ViVi & AB

Sen, Tama and Tom said...

The mystery deepens! Do you think she is just sneaking out to have Champagne that she's not sharing with you, Isis?
Your Ever-Devoted,
Sen-Chan

Shadow / Molly said...

Isis yoo sure did investigate well, we is not so sure we wants to be near a beans arm pit. Yoo is one brave (and bootiful) Aby Girl!!

~ Shadow ~

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello isis its dennis the vizsla dog hay it is verry brayv of yoo to investigayt this straynj fenomenon perhaps we can find yoo a job in the arkeolojy department ok bye

Team Tabby said...

Isis you are a good reporter and a caring one too. We don't know much about that Fizzy-O stuff either, just hope it works for your mom.

Mindy, Moe, Bono

Kimo & Sabi said...

Our Daddykitty's armpits do not smell like flowers!

P.S. Fanks fer sendin' purrs to our blurp!

Christine and FAZ said...

Smell, lick, bite - in that order. At least that's what I always do when the humans are sleeping. FAZ