Tuesday 4 August 2009

Tattle Tale Tuesday!

Well it's all kind of busy, but nice here at the moment... Daddy is off work for a few days and he and Mummy have had a sort of mini holiday - thankfully mostly spent with us! :) However they did go and see Bill Bailey Live and so we missed one snuggle night because of him, but since they were home quite early the next day we have decided to forgive them! ;)

They had a lot to celebrate though, as not only was it Daddy's Birthday, but Mummy gotted the results from the first Module of her Feline Studies course back from her tutor and it seems she gotted herself a straight A! So she and Daddy did their usual happy dance... Mummy's now finished Module 2 and is waiting on that being marked, while waiting for the 3rd Module to arrive in the post. This is one I can help her with purrsonally as it's all about feline reproduction, something I'm rather good at you know! ;) I has told Mummy that I is willing to reproduce again for her, but she says she just has to read a lot and write a lot about it and so there is no need for my doing any 'practical' for her... Yes, Mummy this is why I woke you up at 3am and insisted on sitting on your chest and pulling the covers off of you until you fussed me! I demand the right to make myself more cute ickle baby kittens to play with and love... What do you mean I have to wait to later in the year? *pout* What do you mean by saying I can't go back to visit my lovely Solo?! How said he could retire? *double pout* Who's this Howell Dha you're talking about?! You say he carries sorrel and dilute and I can have some ickle blue kittens iffen I feel like it in my next litter!!! Ok Mummy I still loves you bestest of all... ;)

5 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I bet your kits in blue would be divine... you know I heard talk about getting an abby for me to be friends with because Abbys might like the male (being such gracious cats) but being active enough for me to enjoy the company!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Dear Isis,

How lovely to get your news. I was beginning to wonder what you were up to. Just the "usual" girly stuff, I see....

How about some photos soon? And how is our dear Ramses doing? And Sei-Chan wants news of Setra!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

PS: Congrats to your mummy on the straight As!

Just Ducky said...

Me and mum can't wait to see more kittens!

Black Cat said...

Happy Birthday to your Daddy and conCATulations to your Mummy on her A pass! BC :) xxx

I finks ickle bloo baby Abys wud be purrfick ;-) Simba

Iffen da Daddee is at hoem for a hollyday, den nuffink cood be moer relaksing dan bilding yuo a Ultymate Cat Clyming Pole. It's therapootic for da beans to do stuff for us, innit? Alfie *waves paw*.

World of Animals, Inc said...

It sounds like that everything was going so well with you all. We are very happy to read about your Mom's A on her paper. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals