Friday 7 August 2009

Friday Flirt and Funtime... ;)

Well hello boys, Setra here! :) It's certainly been a while since I was last aloud to write my bloggy and as I sure hope you can see I've been doing quite a bit of growing-up in that time... ;)

I mean just looks at me in my cute little 'kini top, don't I looks gorgeous (regardless of what momma Isis says...) and I think pink just might be my colour too! :)

Anyway I has been told to hurry it up as Mummy has to go for an MRI on her dodgy knee in a bit, leaving us to play with the Litter Kwitter we is testing for Your Cats Magazine all on our own... That's right Mummy, I is going to practice my fishin' skills again as soon as you is out of the house iffen I still feel like it! Oh and I is not a bratty teen and iffen you and momma Isis keep saying I am I shall go off and trash your bedroom before having a good sulk, you got that 'k?! However iffen you tell me I is beautiful and gives me all the sweeties I want I shall be good as gold you know... ;) Just thought you'd like to know that, 'k... :)

12 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh Setra! I think you look quite gorgeous and am very envious of your lovely top! I wish I could come over and play with you...

Purrs,
Sei-Chan

Honey P. Sunshine said...

oo la la setra, purrty in pink

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look very pretty in that pink top!

Daisy said...

Whoa! Setra, you look hot! I think you are right, your little bikini top would look great with my flouncy skirt.

The Whiskeratti said...

:: THUNK:: Well, there went Tobers.

Leia: You are both quite gorgeous. Now I'm off to whap Toby.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Lookin' good!

The Furry Kids said...

Setra, you look just beautiful in your pink top!

Love,
Tazo

Vicki said...

I love your names! I hope you don't mind me dropping past to say hello. The Egyptian names really suit you all.

Boy n Beethoven said...

Oh Setra, you is growed up! And you is really very very pretty!

'Oven

Unknown said...

Serta its ok to be sassy and sweet. We is finkin yoo gets that from yer mama Isis? Besides we was warned dat Aby kittehs get Abytudes so yoo jus go right ahead.

AB clan said...

You're ready for the show?
Purrs

ViVi and AB

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Serta, you are such a gorgeous kitty. We love the pink top you have on and you are doing an excellent job at modeling it for us in the photo. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photo. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals