Monday 29 December 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well after having a very good KissMouse with Mummy, Daddy, D'Boy, my brother Ramses and our housemate Tigmut'hep and our special guest Daddy's Mum (who Ramses rather liked!), it's time to get back to normal and celebrate my 2nd Birthday today! :) Yes, I feel it's about time I got more presents and extra yummy meals! ;) Not that Mummy's venison, pheasant, partridge and rabbit jelly for us cats on KissMouse Day wasn't the bestest thing we've ever tasted - but there is a time and a place for Applaws chicken too and that time and place is most definatly on my Birthday! :) Not to forget the added perks of having a nice big bowl of cat milk at lunchtime... ;) Oh yes that'll do me quite nicely, between sessions of batting my new 'nip cushion around the house!

Yes, I must admit that life here is sweet and that I'm enjoying all the best that life can offer! Talking of the best I think it's about time I payed a visit to my sweet Sen-Chan Mummy! :)

14 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS to my sweet Isis! I have missed you and am so glad that you are enjoying life to the full. I must say I have ben a bit pathetic of late, but I am on the mend. Although... we are about to be abandoned by #1... sniff......

Your Ever Devoted,
Sen-Chan

Skeezix the Cat said...

Happy Berthday!!!!!! Hope yoo git all the treets and attenshun yoo deezerve!!!!!


XXXXXXOOOOOO
Skeezy

The Oceanside Animals said...

Happy birthday!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy birthday. What a wonderful holiday you've been having. Much better than poor poor me... sigh.

LZ said...

Happy Birthday!!! We're really close in birthdays- mine is New Years Day! I'll be 3 though....I know you'll have a lovely spoiled day :).

Kaze

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday, Isis! I hope you have an extra-wonderful day!

AB clan said...

Happy bithday Isis!
Hope you get plenty presents
ViVi & AB

The Meezers or Billy said...

HAPPY PURRFDAY! YAY!!!!! did you get cake?

Just Ducky said...

So are you eating for 4, or 5 or 6? Do we know for sure you are with kittens?

Happy Purrthday, you look marvelous my dear.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Happy Happy Birthday sweet Isis!!!!

Hope the Chicken was super yummy!!

Purrs Goldie, Shade and Banshee

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Happy birthday to you my sweet friend!!! xxx

Shaggy and Scout said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy belated Purrthday Isis! Yoo sound like yoo had a meal fit fer the queen yoo are!!

Team Tabby said...

Belated Birthday greetings, Isis, hope you got spoiled rotten. Happy New Year to you and your family, all the best for 2009.

Mindy, Moe, Bono