Friday 4 July 2008

Free Friday, Family Friday...

I must say I'm really getting into this single life again! ;) I've had the most wonderful games of "Kitty Tag", "Bop" and "Herd of Thundering Elephants" with not just my half-brother Ramses, but the grumper Tigmut'hep! Yes, it's strange but true Tigmut'hep can play games and not constantly moan about how he's Da'Boss and us needing to show him respect... If he keeps this up I may well have to start liking him! ;)

Today is a big day though, it's the day where everyone in the USA celebrated my Nana's Birthday! :) Isn't it fantastic the way Americans have parties and set off fireworks just to celebrate my Nana's special day?! Sadly not many UK residents have taken up this tradition, although Mummy and all our family do and although they can't have a big party this weekend as a lot of them are busy they are having one next weekend! :) Of course we're offering our services in helping to eat up any left over meat, along with Nana's dog Misty... ;) I'm sure many of my Feline American friends will be offering the same sort of services for their own humans, if not please forward all left over steak this way please! ;)

Other than that I've had a few nice messages from my kittens to let me know that their humans are being very good to them and that they are very happy in their new homes! :) I do so love hearing from them and knowing that they are happy and healthy and getting all the love and fuss they require...

7 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hello Isis. Just wanted to say that I find you very pretty indeed! I gather from #1 that my predecessor had your colouring. Of course, we both know that ALL Abyssinians are outstanding!

Sen-Chan

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Birthday to your Nana!

Daisy said...

I am so glad that you have heard back from some of your babies and they are happy and doing well.

TabbyNormal said...

Happy Birthday! I am celebrating by running around and wrestling with rugs and bath-mats. Want to help?

Just Ducky said...

Happy Purrthday to your Nana!

Lux said...

I'm glad your kittens are doing well! Happy Birthday wishes to your Nana!!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Because your Nana has the same purrthday as America, we did a special THoE just for her and even the baby woofie Jake ran withs us (ok so he ran by himselfs later)! Molly said we shouds say it was whiles the boomers were still goins on too! Happy Purrthday Nana!